Friday 2 September 2016

E-mail From GOD

GOD for all of us is a super natural power whom we worship and demand for our favorable outcomes, whom we shall always trust and remember during our bad times. GOD would be busy getting requests and prayers for favours day in and day out.

Let us see the other side round. Have anyone of us gave a thank you to GOD during the good times or happy hours we get every day ?  Have we ever remembered GOD during the joy we get while we enjoy ??  Have we every remembered GOD while we achieve something or get success ? We feel it is our hard work and talent that we achieved. Right ??  Where is GOD then ? Has he taken any responsibility for our bad times only or does GOD deserve any thank you ?  Give a thought some day..!

Would GOD be frustrated or feeling discouraged with it ?  If yes what he shall do ? A mail or a message to us ? I guess he would prefer to send an E-mail in this technology world.. What would that mail be ? Let us have a look below.



My Dear Follower,

I have something to say and something to share. I am writing this e-mail sparing some time from your prayers and demands. I think the mankind has forgotten some morals and ethics of my creation called EARTH. The mankind has forgot living in the manner I taught.

I remain into your soul to help you and guide you when you introspect, but you never introspect. I want you to hear my voice which comes from your heart, but you never listen to your heart. I want to guide you to the path of peace and love but you are busy producing arms and weapons.

I created land and farms to harvest but you are busy dividing land & creating boundaries and dividing mankind into various countries.

I did not know when my creation EARTH is converted into unit of COUNTRIES.

I created earth to live and love but I find feeling of hate and stress in you.

I created trees to give you shelter & rain but you are using it for your furniture and luxuries and then you cry for rain to come.

I created rivers to serve you water but you have made it a huge garbage bin.

I created natural air for you but you produce pollution in it and prefer Air Conditioner for pure and cold air.

I created brain into your body to make wise decisions , but your use it in making strategies to harm others.

I created animals to perform tough tasks for you but you kill them for your entertainment and fun.

I created birds to fly and symbolize freedom but you shoot them for your fun.

My dear mankind, I am disappointed and striving hard to protect you. I don't want you to pray me day and night or do starvation for me. I just insist you to be human and spread humanity. If you live on the morals I taught you and use my creations in a true manner, then HEAVEN is on the EARTH. Trust me I am within you, don't find me anywhere else.

With lots of  Love
-GOD

I think we should fulfill what GOD wants us to do. What do you say ??

Leave a comment for your views.

-Kushal    

No comments:

Post a Comment